Hello. I’m Dr. DeMarquis Clarke.
I am a mental health clinician, relationship expert, professor, entrepreneur, clinical consultant, humanitarian, activist and NFLPA consultant. I am the owner of the Center for Relational Change, a group therapy practice. I also maintain an active private practice, and have over 20 years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples, and families. In addition to my practices, I have over 15 years of experience teaching and supervising graduate students and mental health clinicians seeking licensure. Moreover, I have done countless hours of community outreach and volunteering with organizations connected to issues ranging from working on a cure for multiple sclerosis, fighting against sex trafficking, racial discrimination, bullying and poverty, as well as working for gay rights and criminal justice reform.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marriage and Family Therapy, Syracuse University
- Master of Science, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Tougaloo College
Program Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Seton Hill University
Tenured Associate Professor in Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hill University
Adjunct Professor in Counseling Education, Northeastern Illinois University
- International Family Therapy Association
- Clinical Fellow Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Fellow Member of Pennsylvania Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Over 20 years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups at mental health agencies and practices in Mississippi, New York, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.