Hello. I’m Dr. DeMarquis Clarke.
I am a clinician, professor, entrepreneur, executive coach, clinical consultant and humanitarian. I am the owner and CEO of the Center for Relational Change, a group therapy practice. I also maintain an active private practice, and have over 15 years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples, and families. In addition to my practices, I am the program director and a tenured Associate Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Seton Hill University. I have over 10 years of experience teaching and supervising. Plus, I have done countless hours of community outreach with organizations connected to issues ranging from fighting against sex trafficking, racial discrimination, bullying and poverty, as well as working for marriage equality and gay rights.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marriage and Family Therapy, Syracuse University
- Master of Science, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Tougaloo College
- Assistant Professor in Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hill University
- Adjunct Professor in Counseling Education, Northeastern Illinois University
- International Family Therapy Association
- Clinical Fellow Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Fellow Member of Pennsylvania Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Over 15 years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups at mental health agencies and practices in Mississippi, New York, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.